Barrister Sohail Nawaz
Graduated from Government College Lahore, in Bachelor of Arts, did my LL. B (Hons) from University of Wales, College of Cardiff, earned LL.M degree in Business & Commercial Law from Liverpool JM University, was called to the Bar of England & Wales on October 07, 2007 at the Honorable Society of Lincoln’s Inn, London, United Kingdom.
Sohail has also been awarded with Fellow Forensic Accountant (FFA), Fellow Institute of Forensic Accounting and Investigative Audit (FIFAIA-India), Associate Certified Financial Administrator (ACFA), Fellow Registered Forensic Auditor (FRFA), Certified Forensic Accountant (CFA-NG), Certified Fellow Islamic Accountant & Finance Professional (CFIP) and Fellow Certified Public Accountants (CPA-UK). I am the Founder President of ‘The Institute of Forensic Accountants of Pakistan’ (IFAP).
Professional Associations and Affiliations
- Member of Honourable Society of Lincoln’s Inn, UK – 2007
- Enrolled as an Advocate of Lahore High Court, Pakistan – 2008
- Founder President of Institute of Forensic Accountants of Pakistan (IFAP)-2009
- Fellow Member of Institute of Forensic Accounting and Investigative Audit (FIFAIA India) – 2010
- Fellow Member of Faculty of Secretaries and Administrators (CFA Zimbabwe) – 2010
- Fellow Certified Financial Administrator (ACFA Nigeria) – 2010
- Fellow Certified Forensic Accountant (FCFA Nigeria) – 2011
- Fellow Registered Forensic Auditor (FRFA Zimbabwe) – 2011
- Fellow Member of International Certified Public Accountants (CPA UK) – 2012
- Certified Fellow Islamic Accountant & Finance Professional (CFIP Nigeria)-2014